1.12.2006

Some thoughts on waiting

Sometimes, I look ahead at the long wait we still have and it seems overwhelming. I know, I know, it's like being pregnant, or as they say "paper pregnant", with about the same time frame. I am perfectly at peace with this most of the time but other times, not so much. After waiting so long, and trying various methods to start a family, it's hard to think about waiting and not knowing anything for 8 more months. I want her with us now! I want to know she is safe and warm. I want to hold her and let her know she will be with us forever, that she will never be alone again. I love her with all my heart and I don't even know what she looks like, or where she is, or if she is even born yet...so, this longing starts, because I feel her, she is part of me and I don't want to wait another minute to tell her she is loved beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment