1.24.2006

Tag I'm it

So, I was tagged by fellow blogger Cindy so here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Oh, what a difference 10 years makes! I was in a completely different, unhappy place, married to my first husband. I’d rather not dwell on any of it.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same job. Getting ready to give IVF one more try. Planning a vacation.

Name 5 Snacks you enjoy
fruit (any kind really)
nuts
pretzels
potato chips
skittles

Name 5 things you would do with a million dollars
quit my job
start a business
buy a beach housel
Invest/Save
landscape the garden

5 bad habits
Procrastinating the following:
-doing laundry
-putting clean laundry away

-loading the dishwasher
-unloading the dishwasher
not keeping in better touch with friends

5 things I like doing
Hanging out with my husband

reading
singing
taking naps

thinking about FINALLY being a Mom

5 things I would never wear, buy, or get new again...
leggings
multi-colored eye shadow
short shorts
mini-skirts
A bikini

5 favorite toys or games
My car (it's a Mini:))
Tivo (how did I survive without it!)
Trivial Pursuit
Balderdash
Cranium (I love board games!)




1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots of happiness at being a new Mum.

    Sharon
    UK

    ReplyDelete