2.03.2006

Birthday wishes


We have a lot of birthdays in our family at the beginning of the year. Sometimes we have to celebrate more than one at a time, but we always find a way to get them all in. Last year was a milestone year for Jonathan, so I threw him a big party (actually several). This year is a lot more low-key, but I still want to make sure that he knows how important he is to me, how very much I love him and am honored to have him as a husband. He puts up with my nonsense and loves me in spite of it and I am thankful for every day we have together! He is going to be a spectacular daddy to Lily Kate and I can't wait to see the two of them together. I took this picture on our 1st anniversary in Florida (check out the long hair!), where we have made a tradition of going every year since...Happy Birthday my sweet husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment