5.15.2006

And the shopping continues

So, I admit that I've been a little out of control on the baby clothes front. In my defense (if I need one), almost every item I have purchased has been on sale, or from eBay, so I haven't completely lost my senses. But really, can you blame me - I mean look people, just look at all this adorableness and tell me if you could walk away from it?
*****
For those who asked, I am buying mostly 12-18 months and 18-24 months. I have a few things in 9-12 months, but I'm trying to hold off on smaller sizes until we get our referral, then talk about a shopping frenzy :)



(to be continued...)

10 comments:

  1. Susan

    Riz wants to know what we are going to do with all of the dresses if Sophia and Lily Kate turn out to be "Tom-Boy Crib Mates"

    LOL, I love the new clothes and the shoes Oooo the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute clothes and shoes. Have you started doing swaps with your DTC group yet? It helps with the shopping bug. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on your link and my heart beat quickened! What a gorgeous wardrobe!!! I got another package from The Children's Place filled with onsies size 12 months. I am addicted. It's like a natural high to finally be shopping for my baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can see why you couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is adorable, love all the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, Thanks now I am shopping on
    e-bay.. I just won the cutest ladybug pant suit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! You're lucky to be living in the south where the weather stays somewhat consistent (at least within a general temperature range). I live in the North East, and have found it really infringes on my buying of the our baby's clothing! With not knowing what season we are going to be getting her, and the temps being such a huge difference between summer and winter, I find myself buying her a lot of jumpers that she can wear short sleeve or long sleeves underneath. I'm so jealous of your gorgeous dresses! When we get closer, it will be easier for me to buy. My husband is happy about that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA....those are super cute! Nice work

    ReplyDelete