11.17.2006

Meet Mimi

I have been trying to buy one of these dolls for Lily Kate (well, maybe she's really for me...but I might let LK share) for several months now and finally got lucky!

I think they might possibly be the cutest dolls I have ever seen and can't wait to meet Mimi in person. She has a tiny heart in her pocket that will be embroidered with the letter L. There are a few more left, so if you're inclined, head on over here to scoop one up before they're gone. These dolls are truly one-of-a-kind and made in limited quantities.

Update: just one left...hurry before it's too late!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh - you got one, how exciting! I've been wanting one for Nora also and know that they are sold in a couple of galleries in Wisconsin - sort of in an area where we drive on the way to visit my parents. Someday I hope to cook up a plan that causes us to "happen" into such a place.
    Take care,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter jumped up and down shouting "doll! doll! doll!" when I uploaded your page. I'm glad you got her. She's one of my favorites.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete