12.22.2006

Happy One Year DTC to us!

Today we celebrate one year since DTC (Dossier to China).

With this wait stretching longer than we anticipated, we need to be thankful and celebrate when we can, and this is a milestone worth mentioning. This time last year, we hoped we would be get our LID before the end of the year, but our official date is January 10, 2006. So, next month will be one year of "official" waiting, although, in my heart, I have been waiting a lot longer to be a mom...

Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays and may all your hopes and dreams come true in 2007. We know ours will.

5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Eric Glasser and I was surfing the web and stumbled upon your website.MY wife dena and adopted from china 3 yrs. ago her name is margaret lorraine wumei glasser. And i just wanted to say congratulations on your adoption and don't worry soon youll be back in the states and enjoying every day with your daughter i know I am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy DTC Anniversary. Our LID Anniversary is 12/27. I hope this new year brings better news for our families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard, but we are making progress. Our day is coming closer. These anniversaries suck, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the time goes by quickly for you. I have a really good friend who is in the process as well. I think your story is really interesting and I think other people would be interested in hearing about it as well. I have started a blog carnival for Georgia bloggers. The first posting will be January 5. If you would like to submit a post to the carnival click through my profile to my blog Georgia On My Mind. The details for submissions are there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have just started the paperchase. I hope your wait comes to an end soon

    ReplyDelete