4.24.2007

Anniversary weekend

We are headed to the beach tomorrow to hang out with good friends and celebrate our wedding anniversary. 5 years ago we became husband and wife and what an amazing time it has been. We've had our share of heartache, but oh the joy, love and laughter we have shared...Jonathan is my best friend, greatest supporter, conscience and strength, light of my life and gift from God. I am blessed and grateful beyond words to know him and to love him.

We have waited a long time to be parents and I know he is excited as I am to meet our daughter. He will be an amazing Dad and I can't wait to see him with Lily Kate. One of the first things that made me fall in love with him is his love of children and his calm and gentle way with babies. Thanks for 5 wonderful years my sweet husband and may the time not be too far away when we become a family of three.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have a wonderful weekend at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. We just recieved our LID and cant wait to read more of your journey

    ReplyDelete