7.24.2007

Four days from now

...my wonderful nephew Tristan will marry the delightful Lexa. I can't believe he's getting married! He's my first-born nephew whose diapers I changed, who I sang songs with, rocked to sleep and watched play soccer, basketball and guitar. I talked about the engagement here last year, and cannot believe how time has flown. Of course, it goes without saying that we thought we'd be home with Lily Kate by now, but we've said that on so many holidays and occasions (sigh...).

We are excited to be headed down to Savannah on Thursday for the numerous and sure-to-be lovely wedding festivities, where will be seeing family and friends that we haven't seen in far too long. I am sure we will have lots of great photos (and maybe a few stories to tell) to share when we get back, so be sure and come back next week and find out.

3 comments:

  1. Susan, have a great time in Savannah and at the wedding. Please wish the bride and groom congratulations from us.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like its sure to fun..Savannah is a beautiful place to get married. have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weddings. It has been far too long since I have attended one.

    ReplyDelete