8.10.2007

Wedding in Savannah

We had such a wonderful time in Savannah for Tris and Lexa's wedding weekend - I can't even been to describe all the fun and frivolity that took place! Seeing family and friends and celebrating such a special occasion with everyone was a joy. When we came home, I experienced this huge letdown and missed all the laughter and comfort that being with family brings you.

Anyway, life has once again returned to normal and I finally had the time to put together a little slide show* of the weekend festivities. Hope you enjoy and for those who we there (and those who couldn't make it), we miss you and can't wait to see you all again soon!

*Click on view all images to go to a gallery of all the pictures



6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a blast. The bride and groom could not look happier.

    Great Photos of my favorite city. :)

    Susan R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah is so photogenic, it's tough to take a bad picture really. I love it there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it has been 19 months for you! It is going to be so worth the wait!! Looks like you are enjoying the time during the wait. Phil and I sometimes wish we could have a few of those days back every now and again...that freedom to just be together alone. Of course, then Lily and Kate say something unbelievably adorable, and i am sustained for another month of crazy motherhood! thanks for including me in your wait! Jennifer (mom to Lily and Kate)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan I just had to stop and say I love the header nice work :)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The slide show is great! I like that Six Pence Pub, that looks like a fun place to go!

    ReplyDelete