8.31.2007

What's going on?

We are headed out of town for the long weekend, and it's a good thing, cause the up and down rumors here, are driving me crazy. I try to stay away and just wait and see, but then I can't seem to help myself and keep checking every few hours! I don't think the CCAA will make it to December, but I will be thrilled if they get as far as November 29. It appears we won't get any news until maybe the 10th of this month, but let's hope that means they need the time to keep matching babies!

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great long weekend! Let's hope that we hear something before the 10th! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going out of town, but I am staying really busy for the same reason. The rumors are crazy and we're getting so close. It's enough to drive you Bonkers if you don't distract yourself somehow!!

    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great attitude.. Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice trip!! Try not to think about it...Although, I have been in your shoes and I know already what your dinner conversation will be ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any resent updates? Tonya

    ReplyDelete