2.29.2008

Early rumors

The first rumors are pointing to January 4th, or maybe 5th, as the cut-off.  We knew this month was very much a long shot for us, but we should be in for next month - if they get through the same amount of days as the past few months (reminder: our login date is January 10th).  We are so close, I can feel it!  I am starting to get a little anxious that I have so much to do, as we are trying to get our house ready to put on the market and begin construction on the new one, so lots going on.  I am starting to update my baby registries and compile our travel lists in preparation.  Finally, we can start to get excited again - I can hardly believe we are almost there!


***Update:  There is now a possibility that referrals may be included up to the 6th!  This would help us feel even more confident that April will be our month, since the CCAA would only need to get through 4 days to get to us...keep praying everyone!

8 comments:

  1. There's a light for you guys at the end of this very long tunnel. This month maybe it is dim, but as each day of March passes, it will grow brighter and brighter until you finally see the end. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post brought tears to my eyes. SUSAN WE ARE NEXT! HOLY COW! I can hardly believe it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so amazing if you received your referral next month! I am excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan,
    I can hear the excitement and anticipation building!! YAY! I know that you guys will be in for April, it's getting here!!!

    Cris
    LID 1/4/06!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see you get your referral!! You are SO VERY close now!!

    Can't wait to see Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you! We can't wait to meet sweet Lily Kate! Your patience and attitude inspire me. We pray for you constantly! Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come on referrals!!! I'm so glad that your time is finally coming! We so can't wait to meet your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan we are going to be Mommies soon

    ReplyDelete