2.16.2008

Finally...we are on the charts!

Last months referrals covered LID's up to and including December 27th, 2005.  This puts only 14 log in days in between us and a referral.  We are thrilled to see our date on the projection charts at long last (courtesy of RQ)!  If the CCAA does a better job than last month, we should get to see our LK's face in March; if they do about the same as last month, we will see her in April.  That is not long at all!  As much as I would love to see her next month, I can definitely live with the idea of knowing we are absolutely, positively next in April. That would get me through one more month of waiting.  

I have never been a particularly patient person, but this journey has taught me about the value of patience and even more that that, the importance of faith.  I have had moments where this has seemed like an endless wait and the not-knowing was frustrating and painful and downright hard, but I have never questioned that God was right there with me, holding me fast, giving me comfort.  I know His wisdom surpasses my understanding and I just had to trust that we would get through and our prayers would be answered in the most perfect timing of all - God's time. It won't be long now until we are celebrating the moment we have been preparing for, and will see the light of God's love shining through the eyes of our daughter - and that will be worth every second of this wait.
 

11 comments:

  1. perfectly said Susan... I could not agree more with your feelings. We are so close now. I am in full steam a head preperation mode LOL...

    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!! Great news!! Not long now!

    Love, Tim & Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!! We can't wait to see LK either! The girls are so excited to see their new cousin!

    Love, Michael & Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're on the cusp. It's a familiar feeling as that's where we were.

    I cannot wait to see THE post here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best news I've heard all year! Just a few more weeks until we all get to meet LK.

    Cheers!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for the both of you! Can't wait to see LK.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best to you... I have followed your blog for a time, and I am very anxious to see little Lily Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are getting very close! Believe me - once you see your child's picture, you will know the wait was worth every single minute. I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'mon CCAA....let's see Lily Kate in just a few short weeks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been following your blog for some time and your comments have really inspired me, enough to comment back! We are about to start the process from the UK and I am so pleased to hear you say God has met you in the wait! As we start out our prayer is that He meets us also, as we trust Him. I look forward to hearing all about your daughter as we plod through what will be a long journey! God Bless, Catherine, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for you and Jonathan to finally see your daughter!!!

    I can't wait until our little girls can play together!

    ReplyDelete