3.31.2008

Monday

It's Monday afternoon and we have heard nothing more about referrals - if we are in, when they are coming - nothing!  It's driving us nuts!  I have spent the morning cleaning my house from top to bottom, which is something I do when I'm stressed.  I have to stop every 30 minutes or so and check online to see if anything new has appeared...crazy.

I am so distracted that I was posting to the blog over the weekend and inadvertently deleted my header - that's why you see the plain old text header.  I will try and work on it later this week and make it pretty again.  I did want to change it anyway, as we have decided to use LilyKate (no space), rather than Lily Kate, since that is her first name and we want to discourage people from calling her just Lily.

On a completely different note, our friend Billy is in surgery today and we are praying that everything goes well.  If you would, please keep Billy, Julie and their family in your prayers this week - for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery - we send them all our love and positive thoughts!



5 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to how you are feeling, having recently been there myself.

    Congratulations to you! Make it something special for you both with a special celebration.

    I can't wait to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am checking your site each day for the *big* news!! ...and I have a "JohnMark" - the no space helps most people NOT call him "John"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to hear your good news. Love the name Lilykate

    Our daughters first name will be LynnMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am anxiously awaiting your referral!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see LilyKate! (I love the two names put together!) I have been following your site for a long time, and it seems as though you have been waiting forever!

    ReplyDelete