3.04.2008

We are next!

I can hardly believe it will happen for us, after waiting 2 1/2 years, but it looks like this time next month (or thereabouts) we will be rejoicing and celebrating (and crying of course) and holding a photo of our daughter in our hands.  The cutoff for this month is January 4th. Barring some crazy small batch or a mix-up at the CCAA (which has happened), we are NEXT.  

Wow, so much to do and so awesome to finally be able to utter those three little words...a bit overwhelming I have to say!  After all this time, baby registries are being updated, showers are being planned, and my heart is light for the first time in so long.  

As for this month, well, the babies are too darn cute...just see for yourselves by clicking the word "babies" below! Congratulations to all the families who are hearing the good news this week. 

Check out the babies!


8 comments:

  1. Susan this is the BEST post I have read in 2 1/2 years. I can't believe it either we are NEXT! Yippee... I am so excited and overjoyed and overwhelmed myself... LOL.. Can we just go right to April now do not pass go??? LOL I can't wait to see Lily Kate and Sophia and finally know what they look like and where they are and if they have in fact been together all this time...

    Lots of love and joy
    Susan

    P.S. I am working on a similar post for wwwchinaladybug.blogspot.com ... LOL......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan & Jonathan,

    A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING NEXT!!!!

    We can't wait to see those first photos of sweet little Lily Kate!!

    Hugs,
    Cheri, Shane & Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! I am so excited for you both and cannot wait to read your news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This month is going drag! Can't wait to hear your good news in April!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!!!
    My heart is dancing for both of you!! ...She's almost home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy every second of this hard earned hapiness and anticipation!! What a wonderful time for you both!!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan,
    Finally!!!!! I have wanted to hear you say those words for so long! Congrats! I can't wait, and I am going to keep praying!!! I am thrilled your heart is light!
    Love you,
    Julie C.

    ReplyDelete