6.19.2008

We're doing great!

So sorry that we haven't posted here. I have been unable to see or post to the blog since we've been in Nanchang (I have tried all the back doors). I just thought I'd check again and was able to access, but not sure how long it will last. I will attempt to post a picture or two as well, for those of you who have been following the blog. Family and friends, I hope you all have now joined the Yahoo group we set up. We are posting pics and messages there as often as we can. We are very busy, but have never been happier! LilyKate and Eleanor could not be sweeter, funnier, or more adorable, but they are very active and keep us on our toes. We just got back from a swim and they are napping. LilyKate goes right down, but Eleanor takes some work. They are unbelievable and doing great. I think they are attaching very well and don't seem to prefer one of us over the other. It's hard to believe we have only known them for 3 days, they are so much a part of us.

We leave tomorrow for Guangzhou and are really looking forward to a change of scenery. Nanchang is a huge, busy and fascinating city, but we are looking forward to relaxing there, not worrying about luggage weight limits and getting a chance to really shop and walk around. The girls like to move around and look at things, and the traffic is a little treacherous here. I think I will have better luck posting from Guangzhou, so check back in a couple of days and I'll try to post again. What an amazing, miraculous, whirlwind week we have had!

4 comments:

  1. Glad things are going so well...The girls are adorable. I wish you would email me the diaper changing one or the one of them in their bikini...those were SO cute!!

    We miss y'all! Henry is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot I was logged in as you! You obviously didn't talk to my sister, Jessica, before you gave me that power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you really should have. You might want to check any auto-signatures you have set up on email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo happy to be able to see your updates! Sounds like you are blissfully busy! Wishing smooth travels to GZ. Thanks for sharing your photos!
    Trena

    ReplyDelete