10.22.2008

Just Eleanor (or Easy E as we sometimes call her)



Usually, the girls nap at the same time.  I look forward to nap time cause that's when I try to get a  few things done around the house, check email, or just sit and watch a Tivo'd show.  Every now and then, their naps are at different times and I get to spend some one-on-one time with whoever is awake.  Last Friday it was Eleanor's time with Mommy, as she went down for her nap early and woke up just as I was putting LilyKate down.  I took the opportunity to take a few photos as we played together. She usually smiles and hams it up in pictures, but I think she was still a little sleepy and didn't feel like it. Whatever she is doing, her beauty literally takes my breath away.
 







9 comments:

  1. She certainly is beautiful! And I LOVE the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look on your blog.

    And the pictures of Eleanor are beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor is sooooo beautiful..
    Love the little bee..
    Have a Great Evening..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love. the. Pigtails. LOVE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww look at that sleepy head..She is so darn cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelievably cute! The look on E's face in the first photo is sweetness personified.

    Don't you just love those rare one-on-one times?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love her cheeks! So pretty! And I really love the footy pj pics! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! My Emma has those funky white and black pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so blessed to have two Chinese princesses! Twins are extra special. Lily Kate and Eleanor are adorable!
    Sarah
    ellamarieboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete