3.01.2009

Snow

We had several inches of now here today...it came down for several hours and created a winter wonderland. We bundled everyone up and headed outside to play this afternoon. The girls weren't sure what to think at first, but after a few minutes, Eleanor got curious and started walking around, just looking at everything. LilyKate was very timid, which is not normally the case, and it took her a little longer to start moving around. It was pretty cold out there, and their little cheeks were freezing, but they didn't want to come in! LK started crying when we said it was time to go inside and cried the whole time I was taking off her wet clothes. They loved watching it snow and kept pointing at the flakes as they came down. We all got changed into warm clothes and had french toast with berries, and hot chocolate. What a great afternoon and so much fun seeing everything through their eyes!

LilyKate "oohing" over the snow everywhere


Beautiful snow bunny, Eleanor


Me and my girls. I love how they are holding their hands...they don't quite get the mittens and didn't want to keep them on


Okay, I'm kinda liking this snow stuff now


Eleanor exploring the winter wonderland

10 comments:

  1. Very cute and cold!
    The looks and you look lovely!
    Hugs Ruth in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could they be any cuter???
    I am guessing you live somewhere near GA?
    Enjoy the snow!!!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious!!

    We experienced the "WHAT IS ON MY SHOES" the first time Xia went out in the snow. She got over that fast! LOL

    Enjoy it before it melts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful snow princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look SO CUTE in the snow and in their little snow outfits. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Susan they are so adorable in their snow attire. I told Riz just now that their beauty really touches my soul..I can't wait to see you all in a month...

    Much Love and big hugs to all of you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are great!!! I am so jealous , I wish it would snow here!!! And YOU....You are beautiful!1

    Love and blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are getting so big!! And pretty like always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must stop lurking and start commenting... :o)
    I have been reading your blog a bit and must say that your girls are beautiful. Looks like they had a wonderful time in the snow...and I love how they hold their hands while wearing the mittens.
    Melissa (found your blog via Facebook :o) )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how they are holding their hands as they try to figure it all out! My Grace will often play in the sand and call it "snow." :)

    Terrye in FL

    ReplyDelete