11.26.2009

Giving Thanks

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
-- Meister Eckhardt

I am giving thanks today for all the blessings I have been given. Being a mother is something I dreamed of my whole life, and when it finally happened, it turned out to be the most amazing, rewarding, unexpected, fun, crazy, thing I have ever experienced. Some days are more challenging than others, but with each day that passes, my love for these two little girls grows by leaps and bounds...isn't it amazing how love does that, how there is no limit?

I am thankful for my husband, who is there for me daily, loving me, and keeping me on the right track. I am grateful for my wonderful parents, my brothers and their families, my aunts, uncles and cousins near and far, and for all the family members I have been blessed with by marriage and through our church. You mean more to me than I could ever express.

Happy Thanksgiving!







13 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving..
    Have a wonderful day..
    Hugs..
    LOVE the photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend!
    And I have to say your girls are looking older each day! Love the pierced ears!
    Hugs Ruth in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. Yes, we have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog today. We have a beautiful daughter from Jiangxi as well. Our gotch day was January 16, 2005. Your girls are gorgeous! Congratulations!

    Lisa V

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am way late in posting a comment on this but I had to write and say thisis a beautiful post. Love ya girl

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, so precious!
    Yes, we have much to be thankful for!

    Merry Christmas!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 嘿,你的部落格不錯耶~~只是想跟您問聲好!!..............................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 上來逛逛,既來之,打聲招呼,留言支持一下囉!祝你一切平安! ..................................................

    ReplyDelete