2.20.2011

Where does the time go?

DSC_0873 Eleanor age 3 1/2 - February 18, 2011

DSC_0872_1 LilyKate age 3 1/2 - February 18, 2011

I am not sure how it happened, but seven months have passed since I posted on this blog. As you can see, Eleanor and LilyKate have done a whole lot of growing and changing in that time. We have moved to a new city, started pre-school, now sing in the Children’s Choir at church and are losing all traces of those adorable, chubby babies they once were! Life with two 3 1/2 year olds is so much fun and we are loving this age. I wish we could just freeze them like this for a little while!

4 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous! I know you post lots of pictures on FB but I still love seeing them on your blog. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of the girls.. they are growing up sooo quickly..
    Glad things are going well..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters are beautiful! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so grown up now :( I just love them.

    ReplyDelete