3.06.2011

I heart these girls

IMG_0592_1 

Jonathan went on a guys snowboarding weekend, so it’s just me and my girls for a couple of days. They looked so stinkin’ cute on Friday, I just had to take some pics. I picked up my camera and realized the battery was dead! After a lengthy, futile search for the charger, I ended up using J’s old point and shoot, which doesn’t really do justice to these little cuties in their fun outfits!

We had a great weekend together, despite the cold and rain.  We went to see Tangled in 3D  yesterday, with Grandma and cousin Jack…they loved it!

IMG_0593_1

IMG_0595_1

IMG_0597

IMG_0602

2 comments:

  1. OMW... That is soooo much CUTENESS...
    Thanks for the smiles..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lookin' cute! Where do you find those cute leggings?? Loving those! Glad you had fun with your girls! We thought Tangled was great, too. :)

    ReplyDelete