6.17.2012

day 171 - happy father's day

I don't need to ask my husband about the best Father's Day gift he ever received. Nothing past, or future, will ever top the very first we celebrated...Father's Day 2008, which was the day we were handed our beautiful girls!

Jonathan is an incredible dad. He plays games, reads books, draws and paints with our girls, and can always make them laugh. I knew before we were married that he would be an amazing dad, by the way he was with nephews, nieces, as well as friends' kids. I was more right that I knew...I can't imagine a better daddy to LilyKate and Eleanor than him!

Our sweet girls in China on our second day as a family of four.
Daddy was making silly noises to get them to smile!



We spent this Father's Day with my mom and dad, grilling out and just enjoying each other's company. My dad has always been there for his family, with support, love and guidance. We are blessed to have him and hope he knows how much we appreciate him!

Happy Father's Day to two of the best dads I know! We love you!





1 comment:

  1. I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting your dad however just knowing what a wonderful person you are I can imagine that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

    Jonathan is one of the best dads we know. He is amazing with the girls both yours and mine.

    great post ... we will always think of you all on Father's Day and the memories we share of that great day.

    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete